HOME OWNERS INSURANCE
Protect what matters most to you.
When Strock Insurance is your first choice for all of your insurance needs, you will always get the lowest rates and the most comprehensive coverage so you can enjoy complete peace of mind. We understand how important your home is to you and your family, and that is why we offer comprehensive home owners insurance policies for residents of Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Mechanicsburg, and the nearby counties in Pennsylvania.
Strock Insurance is a locally owned independent insurance agency that provides insurance solutions at the most competitive rates. Whether you need to get a brand new policy, or you are switching to find a lower rate, we can help you every step of the way. As an independent agent, we have access to a wide range of different insurance companies so you can select the quote that best meets your needs.
ERIE’s HomeProtector policies carry an extensive array of standard features to fully protect your property. In addition, they include loss of use, medical payments, liability protection, and much more. With discounts and credits, you can enjoy the lowest insurance premiums and most comprehensive coverage options. Let our insurance specialist walk you through selecting the policy that best meets your needs.
Cover Your Biggest Investment With Homeowner’s Insurance
For most people, buying a home will be their biggest lifetime investment. To help protect that investment, it is essential to have homeowner’s insurance. Homeowner’s insurance protects your property against financial losses coming from a variety of sources. You pay a small premium every month or year, and the homeowner’s insurance carrier promises coverage in the event of specific circumstances. It’s one of the most economical ways to give you and your family peace of mind.
What Is Homeowners Insurance and What Does It Cover?
Every insurance package and provider offers different types of home insurance coverage plans. You should always sit down with your local insurance agent and go through the options to see which are most important and essential to you and for your circumstances. Some of the protection home insurance plans offer includes:
- Disaster damage recovery. In the event of a disaster, such as a fire, your property damage will be assessed and covered up to a certain dollar amount. Not all disasters are covered by all plans, however. If you live in a flood plain, for instance, you will need flood insurance as well.
- Coverage for damage to the structure of your home. Let’s say lightning strikes your roof and causes structural problems. Homeowner’s insurance can be used to repair or replace that section of the roof. However, outbuildings, such as detached garages and sheds, may require the purchase of additional coverage.
- Coverage for personal belongings. When you lose your personal belongings due to theft or disaster, you can have the cost of them replaced up to a certain amount of money. Depending upon your homeowner’s insurance, your property and personal belongings may also be covered if you are traveling. Talk to your insurance agent about this possibility.
- Liability protection. What happens if someone hurts themselves while on your property? How about if your dog bites the mail deliverer? Homeowner’s insurance can help you in this instance, too. Many people don’t realize they are protected against these kinds of liability by homeowner’s insurance.
- Living expenses. If your home is so badly damaged that you have to live somewhere else temporarily, your homeowner’s insurance can help you pay for your additional living expenses. This helps you get back on your feet without dipping into your savings.
Contact Strock Insurance to receive a personalized home owners insurance quote in Camp Hill, PA, Harrisburg, PA, Lebanon, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, and the nearby areas. Give us a call at the location nearest you to get the low quotes and personalized services you deserve. We can answer your homeowner’s insurance questions and help you stay covered.